Meebo

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Slim the Mobster "It's not like it's not going to come out! It's definitely coming out"

During the Dubcnn interview Slim the Mobster talks about Detox.:

How tired are you of people asking about Detox?

Slim: I'm never tired of it! That album is like my little brother. I got a lot of faith and belief in it, I love it. When we get it all situated and we figure things out, it's coming. It's not like it's not going to come out! It's definitely coming out, it's just about the strategy, the plan and making him feel good about it. That's part of the reason that I stepped up from behind and just playing a low key role to me giving him some motivation by seeing me out here doing it and make him want to get back in.


source - http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/slimthemobster2011/

2 comments:

  1. blah blah blah blah blah.....

    actions speak louder than words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. DROP THE FUCKING ALBUM ALREADY ,PERFECTION IS IMPOSSIBLE DROP WHAT YOU GOT AND IT WILL BLOW 99PERCENT OF EVERYTHING THATS OUT RIGHT NOW OUT OF THE WATER ,I BELIEVE HE GOT SOME FIRE HE JUST GOT TO PUSH ON WITH ALBUM AND GET IT OUT IF IT DONT HAPPEN 2012 IT NEVER WILL IN MY OPONION

    ReplyDelete