Meebo

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Producer Rico Love Talks Working With Dre

Producer Rico Love has come a long way since entering the game, and it shows by the company he keeps.

In an interview with Billboard, the man behind Usher's "There Goes My Baby," in addition to other hits, revealed that he's currently working on Dr. Dre's highly-anticipated album Detox.

"I just went in the studio with Dre," he explained. "We worked on a few records and he played me some music. We worked on maybe two or three ideas. I'm supposed to go back in the studio with him soon."

Dr. Dre isn't the only Hip Hop royalty Love's been chopping it up with, as T.I. has also enlisted his services. The two recorded an upbeat party record with "lots of energy and I'm on the hook. It's a good, fun song for the clubs -- it's something he was missing. When he came home, he was focusing on those tough records. But people want to hear him having fun, so Jim Jonsin and I gave him a radio-friendly record."

Source - http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=13187

No comments:

Post a Comment