Meebo

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Dre To Work With Jay-Z Again?

Rapper and super-producer Dr. Dre has stated that his favourite rapper at the moment is Jay-Z.

Dre had previously worked with Jay on the ill-fated track Under Pressure, which was set to be the first single from Dre's forthcoming Detox album before being dropped from the album completely following internet leaks earlier this year.

But now Dre is apparently listening to Jay-Z’s music non-stop and has high hopes of collaborating with him again on Jigga's Blueprint III follow-up.

He told XXL Magazine: "I mean Jay is my favourite. I'm a huge Jay -Z fan. I love it. I'm waiting for his record right now.

"Hopefully, I'll get a track on it. We'll see. Yeah I love it. Because it helps keep alive the type of music that I love to do." 


No comments:

Post a Comment