Meebo

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Joell Ortiz Slaughters Detox

Slaugterhouse's Joell Ortiz has revealed that he was recruited to help in the making of Dr. Dre's forthcoming Detox solo album.


According to Ortiz, Dre recruited his pen game for the ong-awaited Detox album.

"I wrote on Detox, got some money from that and he's a with DJ Envy. "He's been working on Detox for a number of years now so I know I haven't heard everything. He gave me ten beats, I sent him 20-something. He did select two me ten beats, I sent him 20-something. He did select two joints so that was a blessing." ("Sucker Free")

Source - http://www.sohh.com/2010/11/joell_ortiz_slaughters_dr_dres_detox_vid.html

3 comments:

  1. i dont get it? i sentten beats, but gave 20 something? and select 2 joint for what? explain someone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ye im confused too lol. In general he helpin pick beats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. think he sent him 20 different raps over those 10 beats...

    ReplyDelete