Meebo

Saturday 18 December 2010

Keri Hilson gives a dosage for Detox

Dr. Dre is getting a dose of Keri Hilson for Detox. The “Pretty Girl Rock” singer paid a visit to the Doctor to contribute to his long-awaited project. Miss Keri shares what it was like to be in the studio with the hip-hop icon.

“Dr. Dre is incredible,” she exclusively tells Rap-Up.com. “He’s somebody I always kind of thought, ‘Wow, I wonder what his method is. I wonder what it’s like to be in the room while he does what he does,’ and I got to see it.”

Keri saw herself in her legendary labelmate. “He’s very much a perfectionist and it kinda made me understand myself a little bit, why I’m so particular about certain things,” she reveals. “I saw myself in his light and it was great.”

While she confirms her work on Detox, she’s uncertain if the material will make the 2011 album’s final cut. “I don’t know. We’ll see.”


1 comment:

  1. That would be kind of a sell-out move to have her on Detox just becuz she's popular right now. Nothing soulful, raw or original bout her music to me. If Dre wants raw soul he should ask Mary J.

    Drefan since 91

    ReplyDelete