Meebo

Sunday 8 November 2009

50 Cent Talks About Working With Dre On Detox

50 Cent recently talked about his studio relationship with Dr Dre and what he has done for Dre's highly delayed and upcoming "Detox" album. According to the G-Unit leader, Dr Dre used him for a portion of his recording process on the album back in 2007. "I don't even know what's going on with the Detox," Fif admitted. "The last [time] I spoke to Dre, he was actualy not mixing my records because he was working on The Detox and then we finally got him to mix the records and you know, I think he's back in here producing records for it but I haven't heard pretty much I think it was five or six songs that he actually recorded but that was a long time ago. He probably has a lot more now but I've been recording for The Detox two years ago."



No comments:

Post a Comment