Meebo

Monday 13 June 2011

Jay Rock gets guidance from Dre

The Strange Music rapper entails how the collaboration came to be and how Dr. Dre has an inspirational hand in his upcoming debut, "Follow Me Home."

Jay was recently spotted in the studio with Terrace Martin and Dr. Dre, who doesn’t contribute production to Follow Me Home but helped provide guidance. “They came through and brought that good energy for me. Shout out to DJ Quik. He mixed ‘All My Life,’ my first single, back then. He also mixed my new single ‘Hood Gon’ Love It,’ be on the lookout for that,” he continued. “I was up in Dre’s studio mixing the record, so we had him come in and listen. That was a big thing for me. [...] He was basically just in there and came through for me and brought that energy.” 

Follow Me Home is slated for release on July 26th.


No comments:

Post a Comment