Meebo

Monday 9 February 2009

TI querried about Detox on Grammy red carpet

On Sunday night, T.I. was part of a historic Grammy performance of "Swagga Like Us" (along with Kanye West, Lil Wayne, M.I.A. and Jay-Z), which was later followed by his emotional rendition of "Dead and Gone" with Justin Timberlake. Earlier, "Swagga" won the Grammy for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group.

But before all that, our very own Sway caught up with T.I. on the Grammy red carpet and asked him to confirm one news item that's been floating in the air: Is Tip, in fact, working with Dr. Dre on Detox?

"You don't have to deny it," Sway offered. "I know you were in the studio working with him."

"I can not confirm or deny any professional affiliation," T.I. said. Sway pressed on and asked if he's recently seen Dr. Dre. T.I. playfully stared off into space and whistled.

"Dr. Dre, he's an outstanding guy," Tip said vaguely. "A little birdie sat on my shoulder and told me that the Detox album is going to be phenomenal."

Source - http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1604612/20090209/t_i_.jhtml

No comments:

Post a Comment